We are passionate about British manufacturing, encompassing traditional skills and values. Wherever possible our products are produced in the UK often using very old patterns and processes. We have a wide range of products, many of them tried and tested over very many years.
We are continually looking to improve the quality of our products, whilst still retaining the hand finished look that is so appealing and, in our view, necessary to compliment the traditional craft to which they are fitted.
We feel very strongly that our role is to support all traditional and classic boat endeavours and we are, therefore, happy to use the skills and facilities that we have to produce bespoke fittings to help make the boat look right. A good ship can be spoiled by having modern or inappropriate equipment fitted but at Davey & Company we can design or replicate the fittings that suit the boat or restore those that have suffered over the years.
Davey in the 21st Century
We are proud to offer:
1. Traditional fittings, properly made.
2. A wide product range from deck gear and rigging equipment to interior fittings and fastenings.
3. Supplies to all corners of the world either direct or through distributors.
4. Custom fittings to your design.
5. An established network of reliable companies from whom we can source many other high quality but hard to find items.